Saturday, September 29, 2007

Yeah for Robeez!!

I had heard, from other PLAN families, re: Robeez (the infant/toddler, cutie-patootie, shoe manufacturer)of their generous Heart and Sole program. They will make donations for various causes, for infant, toddlers, families in need. Well, I faxed them verification of our upcoming adoption, filled out application and their representative called me yesterday. She said that they had already made a sizeable donation to our particular orphanage but agreed to send more, with us, since there were proably more babies arriving each week. We also agreed to pass on any aditional shoes to other orphanages, our agency might know, that need shoes for babies and toddlers! So, 20 shoes will be arriving soon! Oh, and it is pronouced "Robbies" (like my husband's name), not Robeeeez (like I had been pronouncing). THANK YOU, ROBEEZ! You're the BEST!

1 comment:

jgolden said...

I have been wanting to personally congratulate you on your darling baby boy! I too tried Robeez, but you must have the magic touch! Or maybe they got so many requests, they decided to send some more. Anyway, I hope that we all get to travel soon. Its all very exciting and how can one not be excited, thrilled and humbled by getting to be the parent of that lovely boy, you'll be in seventh heaven when you see him. Take care and hope to hear happy travel news soon, Jane Golden (Awaiting travel news to get our big haired girl Tran Thi Phuong Trinh) at orphanage #1 Hanoi)