Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Busy May!

I have been slacking off on my journaling! It seems like every time I sit to write, the baby or others need my attention! It is very busy around here! May brought us Baby Noli's Baptism! We wore our beautiful silk outfits we bought in Viet Nam! I wore my traditional Vietnamese Ao Dai and the girls, their silk dresses. May 4, 2008 was a beautiful, sunny day, wonderful friends and a most welcome visit from Grandma Carla and Rog who flew in from Arizona to attend! The kids (and we too) were so thrilled to see them! It could not have been a more special occasion! Nolan's Godparents, Kendra and Mark and their boys came, as well as Grandma Linda from southern Oregon! We also had other special friends attend, Aunt Christy, Stacy, Mike, Hannah and Mac! We then celebrated with a wonderful brunch! We couldn't have had a more beautiful celebration on this special day for our baby boy! (oops, the baby is crying! Got to go!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You all look amazing and how special to have the whole crowd there for Nolan's dedication! I am sooo jealous of the traditional outfit for you! I should have had one made and didn't in the busy schedule but you look perfect! CONGRATS and thanks for sharing your special day! Happy Mother's Day too! Thinking of you all often!

Dawn Edgar