Sunday, November 4, 2007

My Fabulous Baby Shower!!




I must say, I had the most wonderful time today! I was surrounded by very dear girlfriends, celebrating our imminent addition to our family, our dear Baby Boy, Nolan Foster! You REALLY cannot imagine just how much this day has meant to me (us)!!! Caitlin kept saying, "Mommy, this is YOUR day!" It is really a celebratory day for the entire family, and for my dear friends who are our most treasured gifts! I can't thank you enough, Kendra, for hosting our lovely shower and for your valued friendship! Thank you too, Stacy for helping host and too, for being our dear friend! Our entire family thank you all, our dear freinds who attended, from the bottom of our hearts for all your love and support! ! We had so many lovely friends attend from close family friends as well as deep friendships in our teachers, woven together from common threads, our beautiful children! I will let the pictures speak for themselves! Certainly, a memorable day!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

It was my pleasure having your baby shower at my house. It really turned out nice. You got alot of nice things. Nolan is going to be the best dressed little dude around.