Saturday, November 10, 2007

Beautiful Gifts/Beautiful Friends!

I wanted to take the time to express my gratitude to my wonderful friends! I am displaying some of Nolan's new wardrobe!! Also, his very first baby blanket, craftsmanship by Grandma Linda, Kendra's mother! Thank you, Linda, it is so beautiful and so very soft! It will be with us when we travel to Vietnam! Claire now has it wrapped around her little baby dollies! I will take a pics with it wrapped around Nolan! Thank you to all my wonderful friends, Kendra, Stacy, Linda, Deb, Bozena, Mercy, Carrie, Ann (my very bestest buddy in Arizona who sent a huge package of beautiful clothes), Kathi (Godmommy to Caitlin, spoils us rotten), Grandma Carla, who left a huge package of clothes and books) , Chris, Bonnie M. (both of Caitlin's favorite teachers) and my little friends, who also attended (Oh, I hope I didn't forget anyone!)!

No comments: