Thursday, October 4, 2007

Tiny Dancer

Do you remember the song, by Elton John? I just LOVE it, always have! Here is another fav pic! One of our oldest daughter, Caitlin, our Tiny Dancer! She has taken dance now since she was 3 years old! This is her recent dance portfolio picture! She sure is growing up and turning into a beautiful young lady! Not only bright and talented, she is also very sweet, thoughtful and caring! (Sorry, yes, I am bragging a bit!) We are truly blessed with wonderful children!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What an elegant and sophisticated girl! You must be so proud of her!

jgolden said...

I just noticed this lovely photo of your daughter. From what you say she is not only lovely, but talented and kind. Lucky you! Jane

Leigh said...

I was showing my husband your blog last night and he asked who this baeutiful young lady was. She looks so grown up.